In these difficult times our thoughts are with those members of the medical community battling the coronavirus and we want to recognize the hard work being carried out by all the clinics and staff dealing with the crisis.
While many congresses pertinent to hyperthermia have been cancelled due to the pandemic, ESTRO has been postponed and is now planned for the start of August. Assuming the Congress takes place, we will include some information about our hyperthermia lunch symposium in the next time soon.
Adjacent to this year’s ESTRO, Vienna will also be hosting the World Congress of Brachytherapy. In this connection we would like to suggest you download our new brochure on brachytherapy.Interstitial Hyperthermia and Brachytherapy brochure
- Annual Meeting ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) Chicago, USA May 29– June 02, 2020
- 26. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Radioonkologie (DEGRO) Wiesbaden, Germany June 25 – 28, 2020
- 24th SASRO Annual Meeting (Scientific Association of Swiss Radiation Oncology) Locarno, Switzerland Sep. 23 – 26, 2020
- 13th ICHO (International Congress of Hyperthermic Oncology) Rotterdam, Netherlands Sep. 30– Oct. 03, 2020
- Annual Meeting ASTRO (American Society for Radiation Oncology) Miami Beach, USA Oct. 25 – 28, 2020
BrochuresView All Brochures
Prof. Dr. Gaipl
Prof. Udo Gaipl, Head of Radiation Immunobiology at the Department of Radiation Oncology in Erlangen, Germany, explains the special efficacy of immunotherapy and hyperthermia. He has published over 155 peer-reviewed papers on this topic and founded The Radiation Immunobiology Group, aiming to understand the immune functions of patients exposed to radio- or radiochemotherapy especially in combination with immunotherapy.
Paul Turner, CTO at Pyrexar Medical Corporation covers “Present and Future Hyperthermia Technology Evolution”.
Paul Turner has been developing hyperthermia and ablation heat treatment methods for more than 40 years, including RF phased array systems for deep non-invasive and invasive phased arrays.