The interdisciplinarily-developed hyperthermia software SIGMAVISION ADVANCED is convincing due to its intelligent structure. It thus contributes to greater precision and an even higher treatment quality.
Our software at a glance
- Non-invasive thermometry
- 3D temperature monitoring in realtime
- Greatest possible monitoring of the treatment
- Ergonomic, intuitive operating control with comprehensive, tried-and-tested plausibility checks
- The functional structure results from long-standing, interdisciplinary research findings, as well as clinical studies and user surveys
- MRI SIGMAVISION ADVANCED creates a visual image of the hybrid hyperthermia: the combination of hyperthermia and the MRI system provides a non-invasive, three-dimensional temperature imaging during the course of treatment leads to optimized therapeutic results
- SIGMAVISION ADVANCED is a new thermometry software enabling the user to measure, monitor, and document the temperature changes
- The thermometry process is based on an algorithm developed in close cooperation with the Klinik für Radioonkologie und Strahlentherapie, Charité Universitätsmedizin in Berlin
In every hybrid hyperthermia, an MRI protocol developed specially for MR thermometry is used for imaging.
- An easily understandable user interface supports the user during the import of the patient data.
- The input DICOM data of the MRI is automatically recorded and processed by SIGMAVISION ADVANCED.
Efficient Tumor Contouring in 3D
This software makes all the graphical software tools available to the user, in order to guarantee precise and efficient segmentation.
- Thanks to the three-dimensional MRI images, SIGMAVISION ADVANCED enables 3D editing of the contours.
- The axial, sagittal, and coronal slices of the MRI images are displayed on the screen, as well as a perspective view.
- This phase also includes automatic calibration of the MR thermometry to compensate for the magnetic field drift.
Non-invasive Temperature Monitoring in Real-Time
This menu point allows for the calculation and visualization of the axial thermal images. Following each new MRI measurement, the user is supplied with the calculated, color-coded 3D temperature images.
During treatment, the MR-image-guided hyperthermia records the MR volume at regular intervals – e g every 5 minutes – and color-coded isothermal regions represent the calculated thermal image on the resulting axial slices. The temporal progression of the temperature changes in the tumor can be reconstructed via the timeline. The user can react to unexpected and undesired heating (hot spots) in realtime.
SIGMAVISION ADVANCED represents a highly professional tool for the realtime recording of heat changes in the patient.
Every Detail Saved
SIGMAVISION ADVANCED collates all treatment-relevant data and settings, from the patient data to the contouring of the tumor, right up to the applicator data and the graphical evaluation of the temperature measurement. These parameters can be archived and printed out properly formatted.